While booking a Bhutan holiday package with us, only email will be accepted, and no other forms of communication will be valid.
100% of your tour payment must be deposited into the Tourism Council of Bhutan’s (TCB) account provided by your agent. Only upon the full tour payment receipt will your visa application be initiated.
A 50% advance booking payment during the off season, and a 75% advance booking payment during the peak season is required to confirm your Bhutan holidays booking with us.
Once you have deposited your payment, send us a copy of the counter folio slip for our office reference.
Bhutan Tour Cancellation Policy
We have a judicious cancellation policy protecting both the parties and we are considered among very few tour operators with friendly cancellation policy. After your trips confirmation, we believe you have thoroughly read, understood and abide by it.
- No charges will be applied within 60 days of arrival.
- 15 % charges for tour cancelled before 50 days of the start of the tour program.
- 25 % charges for tour cancelled less than 40 days or cancellation without notice.
- 50 % charges for tour Less than 35 days or without notice.
- 100 % charges for tour cancelled after arrival in Bhutan.
There is no charge, other than the US$40 visa fee for children under the age of 5 years
- Children between the ages of 5-12 years will be given a 50% discount on the minimum daily package rate
- Full time students under the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institution, will be given a 25% discount on daily rates
- Children below the age of five will be completely free of charge
- Children over 5 years of age are charged based on requirements made by the clients
There will be no refunds made for a delayed or early arrival or departure. Supplemental costs incurred by early or late travel will be borne completely by the traveler.
- The refund policy will be executed in accordance to the cancellation policy
- Failure to meet the cancellation policy will result in the termination of your refund application